The following are some common preposition issues in writing and Speaking:
Recuperate from or after:
With surgery, we never say “recuperating from” because surgery is not a disease condition, so:
- Recuperating after a surgery.
- Recuperating from a disease condition.
Get ready for the Quiz!
- Mr Parker is recovering _______ a hemiarthroplasty.
- She has not recovered _____ the present condition.
- Ms Misty was presented with third degree burns ______ December.
- Then, after three days, Mr John’s treatment was paused _______.