Do you say, “I did not knew” or “She does not eats nutritional food?”
If yes, you have been committing a serious error in writing and speaking. And, do you know how badly that affects your score? Committing such an error creates a negative impression.
Did² & Does² is the wrong practice of using 2 did or 2 does in the same sentence!
If the subject is she or he or a single person and if the tense is present, use vS forms:
|“She does not believes that life has no fulfillment…”||“She does not believe that life has no fulfillment…”|
|“Mr Lee does not lives alone….”||“Mr Lee does not live alone….”|
|“Does she needs an emergency admission?”||“Does she need an emergency admission?”|
|Mr Pastor did not received.||Mr Pastor did not receive.|
|Does it hurts, Ms Pam?||Does it hurt, Ms Pam?|
However, remember, after “had” we use v3 forms:
- Incorrect: She had forget.
- Incorrect: She had forgot
- Correct: “She had forgotten..”
Clear? Let’s take a test – Ready?
- She did not ______ her GP yet.
- This does not _____ that you are ready to be discharged.
- Had you been ______ by Mr Parker?
- Does she _______ further assessment from us?