Answer Key – Bed Bugs
PART A 1 – 20
10. skin reactions
12. iron deficiency
13. international travel
17. human immunodeficiency virus
19. bullous eruptions
PART B: QUESTIONS 1-6
1. C get a flu vaccination from an appropriate place that offer a valid substantiation.
2. A in pediatric patients with a limited life expectancy.
3. B best practice procedures.
4. C necessity of wearing proper respirators
5. C support and elaborate retrospect will help in fulfilling targets of HOCC program review.
6. A could significantly affect the biocompatibility of the medical devices.
PART C: QUESTIONS 7-14
7. B a gene which could affect the process of ageing in humans.
8. C has rekindled debate about a perpetual dilemma for doctors.
9. C a gene which monitors and determines the ageing process.
10. A of the steadily ageing population in North America.
11. C the majority of us will inherit two Apo E3s from both parents.
12. D are more likely to develop heart disease.
13. B 2 E4s are more likely to be protected by it.
14. C agreed that it was insufficient to determine extent of risks using Apo E information.
PART C: QUESTIONS 15-22
15. C What effects the breakout will have.
16. D cucumbers exported from Spain to Germany.
17. C A suspect batch of cucumbers sold in Denmark or the Netherlands is under investigation.
18. C That adults are more likely to be infected.
19. D 85 people are at risk of renal failure in a hospital in Hamburg.
20. B Through contaminated water or food.
21. A It is particularly virulent and resistant to antibiotics.
22. A live in Australia and Spain.