Do you know, only 25% OET candidates pass in a minimum of 3 attempts!
- Question – Why is it so?
- Answer – 80% Candidates write OT exam – not OET exam.
- Question – What is OT exam?
- Answer – Occupational Test (English exempted!)
If you still ignore English and hope to clear OET with your Occupation, you have dim, narrow chances of passing out OET.
- You have taken 4 – 6 years and learned Occupation.
- How much time have you spent to learn English language?
Please stop dreaming of working in the UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and in the US. Stop wasting money and time. You will just age and end up where you are!
|50% candidates ignore professional training and do self study.||7% Pass|
|15% candidates take professional training for a short duration.||7% Pass|
|10% candidates get trained by unprofessional trainers.||1% Pass|
|5% candidates take professional training for a long duration.||4% Pass!|
|5% candidates do not get time to get trained.||1% Pass|
|5% candidates cannot complete training due to time management.||2% Pass|
|5% candidates terminate training due to issues with trainers.||1% Pass|
|3% candidates remain undecided.||1% Pass|
|2% candidates do not trust trainers.||1% Pass|
How is EnglishMelon OET Preparation different?
We have broken away from the traditional methods that make you practice without first training you. Besides, we have introduced easy methods such as “Melon Method” and Transcription Method in addition to a very easy live corrections sessions and live discussions where hundreds of participants can reply to a host of teachers or get personal 1-to-1 training.
- Traditional OET Preparation methods make you practice without “building up your base.”
- Traditional OET Preparation methods almost ignore the language (grammar) side. You cannot link medical terms without strong language.
- Traditional OET Preparation methods make you read only medical extracts and you are unable to speak confidently when you have to speak / write outside medical scenarios.
English Melon Methods
- We emphasis on building up one’s base rather than just practicing.
- We begin with language (grammar) without teaching the rules and definitions.
- Melon method is used to “brain Train” and Transcription Method is used for Listening.
- We use both online and paper-based testing.
Melon – The 5 Way Strategy
Melon Method divides the information in a text, audio, case notes and role-play card into 5 categories.
- M – Main Information & Motive
- E – Example / Elimination Method
- L – Lexicon Method, Language Skills and Logic
- O – Opposite Information
- N – Negative information
Our OET Preparation Details
- Duration – Up to 50 Days
- All modules
- Group Sessions and Self Assessment.
- Fee – 5000 Indian Rupees.
How to Participate?
To participate in our OET Preparation Program, you need to follow these instructions, too!
Below are the tasks with 8 to 10 tasks on a daily basis. You have to complete all the tasks of a day. At the end of the tasks you will play a Quiz to assess yourselves.
|2.00 PM||Grammar||Google Docs|
|2.30 PM||Letter Corrections||Google Docs|
|7.00 PM||Speaking||Zoom App|
|7.30 PM||Reading / Listening||Facebook Live|
Days 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 More
NB: If you use a mobile phone, please make sure Google Docs app is installed.
Most affordable OET Preparation Program
Daily live sessions of up to 2 hours each
Online / Offline visibility