OET Speaking Course
Ready to approach OET Speaking in a different way? We call it Melons Method of Speaking. It will be interesting!
- M Meeting: A warm wishing is the starting point of a conversation.
- E Enquiring: Ask questions to gather more about the speaker and his / her concerns.
- L Listening: Listening is essential in speaking. Without listening, you cannot speak fluently.
- O: Offer: Offering is all about giving. Giving solutions for the listener.
- N Neutralize: As in any conversation, we cannot solve a problem the listener is facing. So, if you try to solve completely, you will not succeed. So, neutralizing is partial solution.
- Summarizing: A good conversation, especially a medical / business one, ends when the speaker summarizes the upshot of what was spoken so far.
Welcome to Melons Speaking. Count your fingers!
Learn to Speak
Asking Questions 1
Asking Questions 5
Answering Patient-Questions 1
Answering Patient-Questions 2
Yes, No, I am not sure
Reported Speech 1 – Live Reporting
However Vs Although
Additionally / In Addition to This
Sample Test 1
Role Play Cards
Patient with Hematuria
A Diabetes Patient 1
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review