OET Express Contests – Demo
We conduct contests to encourage learning competition. OET is, after all, a competitive examination where a positive urge leads everyone to success.
Who can participate?
- To be eligible to participate, you should be a member of the English Melon Telegram Group. Join Our Telegram Group
- All participants should have scored at least 5000 Points by completing the tasks on the OET Course Page. Check your Points.
What are the Rewards?
- First Prize (1) is the cost of booking an OET Exam, which is 34000 INR. The winner will receive the cash.
- In the event of no first prize, the Second Prizes (2) are half the cost of booking an OET Exam, which is 17,000 INR.
- In the event of no First Prize and no Second Prizes, the Third Prizes (4) will be the 1/4 cost of an OET Exam Booking, which is 8500 INR.
- There will be 5 Fifth Prizes, which will be one month’s admission to our Monthly Training Programs (Worth INR 1560)
- There will be 10 Sixth Prizes. The winners will receive a paperback copy of the OET Express Book (900 INR).
What are the expected Questions?
- One letter correction. Only 1 paragraph of the letter. 10 Minutes.
- One OET Reading Question. Part B Model. 5 Minutes.
- One Listening Question. Part A or B Model. 10 Minutes.
- 5 Words for Meaning from OET’s Official Reading Sample 3. Open the PDF.
- 1 Speaking Question. Only contestants who score a total of 80% from 1, 2, 3 and 4 will be eligible for Speaking Question.
Upcoming Contest Date: 29 August, 2022 | Time: 09.00 AM Indian Time
Sample Contest 1
Contest – Example
Listening – Risk in Emergency Surgery
Contest August 2022 Trial
Reading Part C Model
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review