Dear OET aspirant, thank you for giving me an opportunity to pass you out with my easy methods. Each day you will be guided through a number of mandatory tasks that include Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing.
With OET becoming harder and selective, the candidate cannot expect to pass it without real quality. OET in 30 Days focuses more on grammar, development of common sense and medical sense with which one’s natural English skills are fostered.
How will we Proceed?
Select Day 1 from the links below.
- Learn the grammar lesson and complete all the corresponding tasks, one by one.
- Read the writing case notes and type in the letter on the Google Docs page, using hints.
- Read the speaking tasks, record your answers with pauses and then send us the audio. Listen to the 2 sample role plays and answer hints after which you will compare them with your recorded replies.
- Read the reading tests (10 summarization + 20 real tests) and complete the tasks. Read all the tips and hints.
- Read the listening tests (10 transcription + 20 real tests) and complete the tasks. Read all the tips and hints.
- Read the Multi-Tasks questions and attempt all the tasks. Compare your answers with the sample answers and hints.
NB: You can also get your answers (writing, speaking and multi-tasks) assessed and corrected by your own trainers.
After completing your letter writing task, you will watch 3 – 5 live corrections from 7 pm to 9 pm. The benefit is, during the live correction, you can correct 90% of your errors.
To join the live Corrections:
- On Mobile.
- Install Google Docs app on your mobile.
- Log In using Gmail Account.
- Click this Link
- On a PC / Laptop.
- Click this link on your PC/laptop
Additionally, you can send your typed letters to us for correction / assessment. (For this, you need to take a premium service. More details below)
For speaking, you can get a partner and speak but the problem is, you can be misguided if the partner has a poor English. You need to avail the service of any professional trainers. This can be done by your own trainer or you can contact us for a speaking trainer for 10, 20 or 30 role plays.
For Reading, 30 premium reading tests will be sent to you on registration. You need to attempt 1 test each day following instructions on the corresponding day. After the completion of the test, return to the page and complete the remaining tasks. (NB – Take print outs of the reading tests and keep them ready)
For Listening, 30 premium Listening Tests will be sent to you on registration. You need to attempt 1 test each day following instructions on the corresponding day. After the completion of the test, return to the page and complete the Listening Section. (NB – Take print outs of the Listening tests and keep them ready)
Decided to start the 30 Day’s OET?
‘OET in 30 Days’ package will include:
- 30 Writing Tasks
- 5 Samples of each letter.
- 5 x 30 Letters written on the 30 case notes
- 30 Speaking tasks and their Role Play Audios
- 10 Premium Reading materials for Summarization
- 20 Premium Reading Tests
- 10 Premium Listening materials for Transcription
- 20 Premium Listening Tests
- A paperback copy of the ‘Code of Didymus’
- 5 Samples of the Daily Story Writing
This package let you participate in the Live Letter Correction from 7 PM to 9 PM through Mon – Fri, Indian Time. Details on how to join the live correction is attached to your package.
NB: If you missed a day’s live correction, you can view the same offline, any time of your convenience.
OET in 30 Days
- Day 1
- Day 2 (Not Complete)
- Day 3 (Not Complete)
- Day 4 (Not Complete)
- Day 5 (Not Complete)
- Day 6 (Not Complete)
- Day 7 (Not Complete)
- Day 8 (Not Complete)
- Day 9 (Not Complete)
- Day 10 (Not Complete)
- Day 11 (Not Complete)
- Day 12 (Not Complete)
- Day 13 (Not Complete)
- Day 14 (Not Complete)
- Day 15 (Not Complete)
- Day 16 (Not Complete)
- Day 29 (Not Complete)
- Day 30 (Not Complete)
Reading with COD
“Reading with COD” is the name of our supplementary reading program intended to build up you “internal English skills.” You are highly advised to complete at least the first chapters of the novel “Code of Didymus (COD)” and attempt the corresponding quizzes after that.