Positive sentences say YES while negative sentences say NO. Look at the following samples:
|Positive Sentence||Negative Sentence|
|She is alcoholic.||She is not alcoholic.|
|She exercises regularly.||She does not exercise regularly.|
|He can ambulate.||She cannot ambulate.|
|He does work well.||He does not work well.|
Let’s start the Quiz!
- Mr Joe is feeling better today.
- Does she live alone?
- We realized that he was dying.
- Did she complain breathlessness or wheezing?
- This means he is getting better.
- This means she is aggressive.
- Can you remember the last few words he spoke?